We’re thrilled to announce that Avalon client Farm Sanctuary will receive two MAXI Awards from the Direct Marketing Association of Washington!
One MAXI honors Farm Sanctuary’s multi-channel Hudson Valley Rescue Campaign, an urgent fundraising effort that used on-the-scene reporting and videos to tell a compelling story and help fund its emergency rescue program. The second is for Farm Sanctuary’s hugely successful Sustainer Email Invitation and Upgrade Campaign.
Check back in with us mid-July, when we find out what level the two campaigns placed.
The DMAW MAXI Awards Ceremony takes place on the first night of this year’s Bridge Conference, July 13-15 at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center.
We hope you’re planning to be there, where Avalon staff and clients will make the following don’t-miss presentations:
All-Day Pre-Conference Workshop:
What You Need to Know About Direct Mail in 2016
Wednesday, July 13, from 10 AM–4 PM
Speaker: Kerri Kerr, Senior Vice President, Avalon Consulting Group
Using Cutting-Edge Data Analytics to Revolutionize Your Membership Program
Thursday, July 14, from 8:15–9:20 AM
1. Allison Porter, President, Avalon Consulting Group
2. Laura Zylstra, Senior Director of Development, League of Women Voters
3. Myles King, Manager of Annual and Digital Fundraising, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Trust Your Data, Not Your Instincts (What’s Pretty Doesn’t Always Work!)
Thursday, July 14, from 2–3:15 PM
1. Kerri Kerr, Senior Vice President, Avalon Consulting Group
2. Laura Connors, VP of Membership, National Parks Conservation Association
3. Sarah Stallings, Director of Annual Giving, National Geographic Society
4. John Perell, Director of Direct Response and Shared Services, Smithsonian Institution