*Digital dashboards only available as part of Merlin® PRO
Here’s What You’ll Get From Our Dashboards
Avalon’s dashboards highlight the most important fundraising metrics for your program in a digestible, actionable, and easy-to-share format.
Fundraising dashboards allow you to quickly evaluate, make decisions, and communicate to your leadership about your program. You will know at-a-glance how your program is doing, what has changed, and where you need to go. Even better – enhanced data visuals make it easier than ever to screengrab critical data and drop them into an email or report. This can literally save you hours of data manipulation ahead of your next meetings.
Avalon VitalStats™ KPI Dashboard
- Highly curated metrics, by fundraisers for fundraisers;
- More than just numbers – you will gain actionable insights for your strategy;
- Easy-to-digest, easy-to-share and concise and clear visuals;
- A persuasive tool for connecting with your board and leadership
- Covers all of the metrics you want to see in an easy-to-digest and visual format.
- Essential, top-level stats like current sustainer counts, revenue, and year-over-year change, along with helpful visuals for monthly and cumulative revenue—to pinpoint potential issues or changes in trends.
- Income per sustainer, gifts per sustainer, and average gift, all compared to non-sustainers for relevancy—plus new-join sustainer analysis by type and channel.
- Multiple critical retention views, because we find this to be one of the most important metrics for a healthy sustainer program. And, of course, we report the long-term value to help pinpoint the most productive sustainers by channel or join type, and to underline the effectiveness of sustainer programs compared to non-monthly joins.
This critical tool helps you explain to non-marketers the need for investment in sustainer programs — an extremely important and effective revenue stream. To see it in action and learn how it can help you acquire and engage sustainers for your nonprofit, reach out to your Avalon.