Multi-channel Acquisition - NPCA Case Study
View more presentations from Avalon Consulting
But what else did we hear people talking about?
- In addition to NPCA, many organizations see the value in coordinating their programs to create more seamless donor experiences across once disparate channels.
- Online welcome series are more popular (NPCA has also had experience with this conversion tool – check out our own Kerri Kerr’s blog post from August detailing how it works.)
- Several organizations are implementing longer-term series to remind donors of their initial commitment (i.e. sending a happy anniversary note one year after adopting a dog.)
- Numerous sessions included testing ideas on how to increase sustainers – and how best to introduce the concept to new and current donors. A common theme was the push for more aggressive monthly donor recruitment across various channels.
- Segmentation is key to any success – and far beyond the donors vs. non-donors split. Sophisticated strategies must focus on online behaviors, giving patterns, and any other collected information (date of birth, issue affinity, etc.)
Did I miss any? Email me if you came away with other good ideas that we might have missed and we’ll post them!